ASL for Turtle

Stuart Thiessen thiessenstuart at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 25 16:18:58 UTC 2006

I added turtle_5 to SignPuddle. What do you think? Is there a better
way to write this? Also, I remembered that the "10" handshape had lots
of changes. I couldn't remember if it affected the "A" handshape. The
thumb is on the fist, but it just wiggles up. I'm sure some think of
it like the thumb wiggles down. You could probably write it either
way.

I saw turtle_4, but it seems the palm orientation on the "10" handshape is off.

Thanks,

Stuart