Does anyone use Skype?

Sat Apr 15 17:44:23 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
April 15, 2006

Hello Everyone!
I am having a sad time with my regular voice and fax telephones. I
chose to save an enormous amount of money by changing over to an
internet telephone company, but the companies equipment did not work
to my satisfaction and I cancelled the account, and now I am having
trouble getting my telephone numbers transferred back to my old
account...they are hanging somewhere in cyperspace and AT & T cannot
get the internet telephone company to transfer the numbers
back...they keep saying they will do it and they never do...so my old
telephones still are not working...I am so frustrated!!

So I decided to download Skype software, that makes it possible to
use the telephone on your computer...I am still learning how to use
it and I am not clear how it works yet, but I am sure I can learn!

Does anyone use Skype on this List?

If so, could you help me learn how to use Skype? I would love
someone's help, if you are skilled and think it is easy, write to me
privately...many thanks!

Val ;-)
Sutton at SignWriting.org