is there a way to paste from SignText into word documents ?

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Sat Apr 15 20:21:27 UTC 2006

Thanks for your answer!

I'm still on Mac Os 9... but should change as quickly as I can... waiting
for my husband to change all his computers at work to buy myself a Mac
Laptop at the same time...! (hope soon... because my old G4 is just a
dinosaure!!)

I'll let you know

but till then... as we're going to have our first "SignEcriture week-end"
end of april... I manage to download SignText Offline on my friend's laptop
so tha t we can work during the week-end (we'll be in a small chalet in the
mountains without any internet connections...)

I'll let you know!