Square Fist Symbol in SignMaker

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Dec 12 19:05:29 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
December 12, 2006

Hello Charles and Everyone!
Typing will someday be in SignPuddle, as well as drag and drop. So
people will be able to choose either...their choice!

It just takes time to do software development, that is all.

Actually, regarding the old software....there were lots of people who
never learned how to type, in SignWriter DOS. And for those people,
the drag and drop was better...so it depends on the person...

Anyway - we will have both in SignPuddle someday...

I personally can drag and drop so quickly, because my computer is
fast, that I personally have had no problem with it...

Val ;-)