Square Fist Symbol in SignMaker

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Tue Dec 12 20:10:49 UTC 2006

Interesting. I know Philip likes drag and drop. I am a keyboardist. I
miss the keyboarding as well. I never had a problem with learning the
SW-DOS keyboard. Valerie had a very excellent design once you grasped
her system. I'm looking forward to having both available in
SignPuddle/SignText. I think it all goes back to training. If we all
had the training, we could have used it efficiently just like we use
the English keyboard. I suspect most of us are QWERTY typists, but
there are people who say they can type faster with Dvorak. So, it all
goes back to training and learning the system well. :)

Thanks,

Stuart