Sign Bible Site

Jerry Spillman jzs at XMISSION.COM
Wed Dec 13 22:54:34 UTC 2006

Dear Valerie and List,

Due to some unforseen difficulties transferring files this morning, the
KJV Sign Bible Site and Cyberjer.com (English/ASL) experienced problems
all day today displaying the proper pages and images.  All pages have
been restored and repaired as of 9:35 PM UTC.  We apologize for any
interruptions or problems this may have caused.  Please note that we
have placed a new option on the Sign Bible Site, a table index page that
may help those of you who have screen readers and only want the verses
by chapter and verse order, rather than by story or title name.  The
verse pages are listed from left to right and rows from top to bottom in
Biblical order of arrangement from Genesis to Revelation for those
verses that are completed thus far.

Jerry Spillman
WebMaster, Cyberjer.com