Sign Bible Site

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Dec 13 23:40:43 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
December 13, 2006

Hello Jerry!

This new Table Index page looks very nice and is a good addition to
your SignBible site:

New Bible Table Index Page
http://cyberjer.com/signbibl/tabdex.htm

SignBible Site
http://cyberjer.com/signbibl/

I can imagine that was a very big job to design on the web...sorry to
hear of all your problems...

Thanks for telling us...and thanks for continually updating your
SignBible site...

Val ;-)