Heel of Hand IS the Flat Hand from another viewpoint

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 15 01:14:07 UTC 2006

my point is that we should encourage people to use that symbol a bit more!

:-)

i know deafies will remember that symbol a lot more better

hows sunny California - its freezing here in Belfast...

Shane x