How long does it take to learn?

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 15 22:38:43 UTC 2006

it depends on how much material u do have really...

SW isnt really taking off in ireland and the UK because of the limited
materials - for instance, Pauline's lovely Xmas card in BSL - people
picks it up quick because its IN their language - why would they learn
ASL?

:-)

Shane