LIBRAS sign for mental confusion

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Dec 11 16:08:03 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
December 11, 2006

Hello Charles!
Thank you for your message. Glad you are enjoying your time in
Brazil, and say hi to Steve Parkhurst for us!

Regarding this sign, it does not say anything about being in front of
the nose. There is no nose written at all in your writing, so if you
hadn't mentioned that, I wouldn't have realized that was what you
wanted.