LIBRAS sign for mental confusion

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Dec 11 18:03:09 UTC 2006

Hello Charles -
Then try to write it again yourself...If you want to have them in
front of the nose, then you need to write the nose line in one way or
the other, either from the side view or the front view, doesn't
matter...

If I were writing this, I would use the Shoulder Line without the
overhead view...why would the side view or the overhead view be
necessary?

Val ;-)