Pauline Roberts' amazing Xmas card

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 13 23:42:27 UTC 2006

Everyone,

my mate Pauline (in Manchester) is good with making cards (let it be
Xmas cards, Easter cards etc) and she told me last week that she ll
send me a card that she have made - I was like "Oh lovely" thinking
its nothing special (apart from the fact that its hand-made - im a
great fan of hand-made cards)

Yesterday (Tuesday) I was running out of the house late for me
university (as usual) and I picked up the post - I recognised
Pauline's writing and I was wondering why it was bulky - opening the
card inside the taxi, her beautiful job was...simply, a genius and
wonderful - you ll have to view the scanned pixs (I do hope the pics
will get thru to SW-L).

Her card brightened my day - and im going to treasure it forever!

Shane