Pauline Roberts' amazing Xmas card

Cherie Wren cwterp at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 14 01:46:54 UTC 2006

Its beautiful... could we get a translation?

cherie

----- Original Message ----
From: Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa <shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at gmail.com>
To: SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu; Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 6:42:27 PM
Subject: [sw-l] Pauline Roberts' amazing Xmas card

Everyone,

my mate Pauline (in Manchester) is good with making cards (let it be
Xmas cards, Easter cards etc) and she told me last week that she ll
send me a card that she have made - I was like "Oh lovely" thinking
its nothing special (apart from the fact that its hand-made - im a
great fan of hand-made cards)

Yesterday (Tuesday) I was running out of the house late for me
university (as usual) and I picked up the post - I recognised
Pauline's writing and I was wondering why it was bulky - opening the
card inside the taxi, her beautiful job was...simply, a genius and
wonderful - you ll have to view the scanned pixs (I do hope the pics
will get thru to SW-L).

Her card brightened my day - and im going to treasure it forever!

Shane

http://new.mail.yahoo.com