CASE vs SEE

Mon Feb 27 14:34:15 UTC 2006

Another interesting system to include in this discussion might be Cued
Speech.

Cued Speech doesn't pretend to be a sign language.  It is lip reading
with primitive hand gestures to remove the guessing and confusion
associated with lip reading.  It uses 8 hand shapes with 4 locations to
represent the sounds of speech.

I think it would be really interesting to see Cued Speech written in
SignWriting: mouth movements with visual cues.

-Steve