MOUTH Cheeva and Cha

Tue Feb 28 03:39:07 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 27, 2006

Cherie wrote:
>> Cheeva would be harder...  the mouth moves outward at
>> the corners of the mouth so round mouth lips
>> protruding, arrows at the corners moving outward...
>> that would be followed with the V-jaw drop.  Just an
>> idea...

Ha! Cheeva is interesting since it is not related to any real English
word...

There are so many ways to look at this, but here is one attempt...I
am just playing here...all suggestions are welcome!

I suspect that when I am writing by hand I would only write the
finishing position and it would be enough to be understood if you
know that is VA