writing sentences

Thu Feb 2 17:35:58 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 2, 2006

Hello Steve and Everyone -
Isn't this exciting?!...Thank you, Steve, for this demonstration...I
cannot tell you how much I want to get to creating lessons with
SignText, and saving a big SignWriting Document Archive with Bookmarks!

The sentence looks really good with the right and left Lanes
too...Great feature!

SignText is the first SignWriting software that allows vertical
writing combined with Lanes, for Right-Left Spatial Comparisons (used
in role-shifting and for other grammatical reasons). Other programs
have the vertical columns, but not with the Lanes feature.

So a new era of vertical writing with Lanes has begun...

I am taking my parents to the airport in an hour. They are flying
back to Florida, to then move all their things back to California (in
about two months from now) so they will be living with me in the
future. I feel very blessed!

Needless to say it is chaotic helping them pack, plus I have been
learning how to burn multiple DVDs...I finally got the hang of it,
and I can fulfill the SignWriting orders for DVDs!

Wearing a lot of hats lately!

Thanks once again for the great demo - Talk to you all this evening -
Have a splendid day!

Val ;-)