SignText - Creating sentences directly in signed languages

CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US
Tue Feb 7 14:17:32 UTC 2006

Ohp!  Sorry, I wan't clear.  I downloaded it fine, I think, although there
is a file that says "signtext.js.broken" ...  Which Icon in the folder
fires it up?

---------------------------------
Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.

"Steve Slevinski" <slevin at signpuddle.net>
Sent by: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
02/07/2006 09:07 AM
Please respond to
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
cc

Subject
Re: [sw-l] SignText - Creating sentences directly in signed languages

Hi Cherie,

If you can't click on this URL, copy and paste it into the address bar of
your browser.
http://signbank.org/signpuddle/signtext.zip

If you have trouble, open the attachment and click the get SignText link.

-Steve

CWren at doe.k12.ga.us wrote:

which one is the GO button?  ::smile::  I've clicked several things, but
nothing starts it that I can see...

cherie

---------------------------------

Sent by: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
02/07/2006 07:52 AM

Please respond to
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
cc

Subject
Re: [sw-l] SignText - Creating sentences directly in signed languages

Hi Barbara,

The updated SignText is online:

Barbara Pennacchi wrote:
> Valerie Sutton ha scritto:
>> SignText
>> http://signbank.org/signpuddle/signtext/signtext.html
>
> Just a silly question: The (hopefully updated) offline version of
> signtext... where do I download it? From
> www.signwriting.org/signtext.zip right? It is hard to judge whether
> I'm downloading the right file or some older version that has been
> forgotten there while newer versions are elsewhere...
>
> Maybe it is just my sleepiness (it's morning there and I'm NOT a
> morningy person :)
>
> cheers,
> b.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.