SignText - Creating sentences directly in signed languages

Tue Feb 7 14:25:29 UTC 2006

Hi Cherie,

You can open index.html or signtext.html.  Either will start SignText
offline.  This is the exact same as the online version.

I should have removed the file signtext.js.broken.  You can leave it or
delete it.

Regards,
-Steve