AW: [sw-l] classifier sentence

Sun Feb 12 14:29:16 UTC 2006

Hi Cherie, Valerie and listmembers ...

I love to read your ASL – and I agree with Val’s comment –

In addition to that  - in the end I would write another punctuation mark –
smile –

I can perform your spelling without any problems except for the sign when
the hits my leg and  makes me fall –

compare this sign with the following one – the right hand still at the same
position/location ??

Stefan ;-)

  _____