SignText bug report

Sun Feb 12 01:31:03 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 11, 2006

> On Feb 11, 2006, at 3:05 PM, cwterp at YAHOO.COM wrote:

> What does "Warning: Unexpected character in input: 'in /home/
> mydvsdac/www/signbank.org/signpuddle/swml/email.php on line 132" mean?

> cherie

--------------------------

Cherie - This is a bug with our SignBank.org server I
believe...others have experienced this too...I am glad you told us
what the error message said...we have to figure out why our server is
giving you that error message...so if you experience it again, please
tell us exacty what it says...or write directly to Steve to tell
him...Many thanks!

Val Sutton
Sutton at SignWriting.org

Steve Slevinski