CASE vs SEE

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Tue Feb 28 13:44:02 UTC 2006

Hello all:
I have recently taken classes in Cued Speech -- and have found it almost
automatic to use SW to record what we do in class! *And* my note-taking is
faster than the other folks who are using the "standard" Stokoe-like
letter-number system for writing down cueing.
When I've got my notes on me, I'll scan in the most presentable of them so
you can have a look at SW cueing!
Allabest,
Kim from Boston

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Monday, February 27, 2006 at 9:34 AM