New Symbols in the IMWA ready to use in SignPuddle

Mon Jan 2 22:45:00 UTC 2006

Hi Stuart,

You are correct.  Gregory has this problem.  It depends how your hard
drive is formatted.  Some file systems have a limit to the number of
files allowed in a directory.  Using long file names decreases this
limit even more.

I am using NTFS (NT File System) and have not had this problem on
Windows XP.  I created a special download of the IMWA into category
folders for Gregory, but I didn't modify SignText so that he could use it.

When the IMWA 1.3 is release, I will try and get SignText to work for
all file systems.

Regards,
-Steve