Google logo is written in Braille today ;-))

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Wed Jan 4 22:25:04 UTC 2006

I thought the same ... but then I wondered ... in which of the 140+
sign languages ... and how do we translate "Google"?  By fingerspelling
or by some invented sign? Interesting thoughts ...  This sets me on a
different thought pattern. What about re-inventing other documents
using SignWriting?

For example, here is what one person did with a alternative alphabet
for English called Shavian ...  If we had examples like this, it might
help people visualize a world with written sign languages.

http://www.mithrandir.com/Shavian/shavianElementsWithFonts.pdf

Thanks,

Stuart