Google logo is written in Braille today ;-))

Wed Jan 4 22:43:20 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 4, 2006

Stuart Thiessen wrote:
> I thought the same ... but then I wondered ... in which of the 140+
> sign languages ... and how do we translate "Google"?  By
> fingerspelling or by some invented sign?

Take a look at this web page on our web site:

Google Search on the SignWriting Site
http://signwriting.org/search/

See the logo at the bottom in SignWriting in American signs? It is
multi-colored like Google...I did that logo years ago for our Search
site, matching the many colors of Google...smile...of course it
doesn't mean Google...but such a sign-sentence could be created with
no invention of new signs...just something that is good ASL...and we
could have a different signed language at different times, if Google
would go for it!