Google logo is written in Braille today ;-))

Thu Jan 5 18:57:31 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 5, 2006

On Jan 5, 2006, at 10:01 AM, Charles Butler wrote:
> "Search the net" is a good phrase, but Google is a Trademark.
> Brazil fingerspells SW though they call the system "escrita de
> sinais".

Yes, people use our SignWriting trademarks differently around the
world, and that is fine with me! Some people use the English name,
and some translate it into their own spoken or signed languages, that
is all good from my perspective...smile...

So it will be up to the Google people, once the time comes, what they
will choose to do, since they own the Google trademark...

Meanwhile, we also have to be sure that the Deaf Community is with us...

What do you think of this?...