Google logo is written in Braille today ;-))

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Thu Jan 5 21:57:59 UTC 2006

Hi Lucy and everyone,

I would fingerspell Google
1) because it is not just one search engine
2) because other words this kind are mostly fingerspelled.

Another think is that Google is almost synomym for internet searching.
Nice word guglać. Polish is more likely to make this kind of new words.
In czech it is not so common to do that. Mostly the origin word or its
translation is used.

Honza