sequential order

Tue Jan 10 00:03:56 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 9, 2006

Stuart Thiessen in Iowa wrote:
> My wife has a similar name sign but hers is done lefthandedly just
> below the collarbone with an L-T. Sign A is how I have been writing
> it. Is it wrong? Or is Sign B more understandable, but the hand
> positioning is wrong.

Hello Stuart and Everyone!
Touch-Touch means that the same finger touches twice very very
fast...Touch-Touch always places the two contact stars very close to
each other, and side to side of each other...see the attached
diagram...Next message I will post different ideas for writing this
sign...I look forward to your feedback: