USA Sign for EMAIL

Wed Jan 18 19:11:24 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 18, 2006

Hello Kim from Boston!
Yes...Great to see how many signs you have added to SignPuddle...Your
source-signature... Kim from Boston... is really cute! And thanks for
your kind words about SignPuddle - It is a great addition to our
SignWriting community... I agree!

Some of the other dictionaries have really grown...

Have you seen the German-Swiss SignPuddle? Close to 5000 signs I
believe...

http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

And thanks, Kim, for your patience with my posting your documents...I
am impressed with them and look forward to doing what I said I would do!

Val ;-)