BRAZIL Deaf families versus Hearing Families

Thu Jan 26 19:42:12 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 26, 2006

From: "Jessica Lambeth" <jessicalambeth at terra.com.br>
Date: November 24, 2005 4:37:20 PM PST
To: <DAC at SignWriting.org>
Subject: Deaf families versus Hearing Families

To whom it may concern,

My name is Jessica,  I am a missionary in Brazil and have been here
two years.  I am studying at Deaf School here in Brazil to learn Sign
Language in Portuguese.  I have an assignment to write a research
paper on "deaf families versus hearing families".  I have done an
exhaustive internet search both in Portuguese and English,  and I
cannot find any research concerning this assignment.  And so I am
writing you to see if you may direct me to a website where I can find
this kind of information.  Or if you have any advise to give me.

Yours Sincerely,

Jessica
jessicalambeth at terra.com.br