where is this handshape?

Gallant, Philippe PGallant at MERCYDESMOINES.ORG
Fri Jan 27 14:51:17 UTC 2006

Hello Cherie and Val,

I just created Junior and Senior where I sign along with others here.
Please let me know if this is what others sign this way as well...

junior_2

senior_3

Philippe "Philip" Gallant
Cultural Advocacy Health Services Coordinator
Mercy Medical Center
Interpretation Services Department
           VOICE:  (866) 410-5787 ext. 73013
               TTY:  (515) 643-SIGN (7446)
               FAX:  (515) 643-2859
VIDEOPHONE:  pgallant.mercydesmoines.org