New Symbols in the IMWA ready to use in SignPuddle

Mon Jan 2 20:37:35 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 2, 2005

On Jan 2, 2006, at 12:10 PM, barbara.pennacchi at istc.cnr.it wrote:
> I suppose that this means that Steve will have to update also the
> off-line
> version of SignText, right?

Hello Barbara and Everyone!
Yeah....I seriously doubt that these new symbols are in the current
version of SignText yet...I think I need to finish a little more
before we re-bundle and compress SignText...so the new symbols are
only in the web version of SignPuddle right now...smile...

But that will change, when the IMWA stabilizes into an official
version 1.3...right now we are in 1.2..plus...plus smile...

Steve has given us such quick service...I didn't think we could use
all these new symbols so quickly...so the speed of it getting up on
the web is astonishing enough for me! I create the symbols and they
are usable on the web within minutes...

But one word of warning...

When you enter SignMaker on the web, to create a new sign on the web,
press the Refresh button several times on your browser, so you can
see the new symbols that were added...smile...Otherwise they don't
show up!

I know you are not on the web, Barbara...that warning was for other
people who have a fast internet connection...