sequential order

Doctor Informática doctorinfo at YAHOO.COM.BR
Tue Jan 10 17:23:08 UTC 2006

Dear Valerie Sutton,

I am 39 years old, and I hear. I am graduated in
System Analyzes in Machenzie University in Brazil, and
nowadays I work at Honda. At night and on saturday and
sunday I work with a Deaf group. I have learned about
SignWriting, first time, in this group, in 2004. I
teach SignWriting to deaf people in this group, and I
teach LIBRAS and SignWriting to hearing people that
want to join and help the group. Last year, I teached
SignWriting for aproximately 100 hearing persons.
Sometimes, I help to create new groups.
In the group, the SignWritting is the base of
teaching, because the deaf learns SignWriting easier
than Portuguese.
Also, I have been translating lessons from Portuguese
to LIBRAS and writting down in SignWritting. In order
to help me to create documents in LIBRAS, I have made
a Macro in Microsoft Word 2003, that translate
portuguese to LIBRAS. It helps me, because I can use
all features from Word and add the translation to
LIBRAS.
Besides, I would like to congratulate you and your
group for good work, that have been helping deaf
people around the world.

Best regards,
Renato Corrêa