ASL Grammar - Is this correct?

Sun Jan 29 17:22:32 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 29, 2006

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> I ignored that and transcribed the sign for name with a movement of
> the
> right hand and added the arrows ( not needed - smile I know)to
> allow people
> who become interested in SW to compare the drawing with the
> transcription.

I am sooo sorry - I didn't realize you had re-written the sentence! I
didn't see the attachment! Ha!

So here is your sentence - Thank you, Stefan! Looks great! Your
writing skills are so wonderful!!  Val ;-)

PS. The writing of the sign for NAME is a new way of writing it I
have never seen - I like it!