problem opening SignBank editor

Tue Jan 31 01:13:06 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 30, 2006

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod wrote:
> what application should I open these documents ??

The reason there are so many small files in your SignBank folder, is
because we are using a free version of FileMaker called Runtime,
which is great, because we don't have to buy FileMaker to run
SignBank...isn't that great? But it also means, on the Mac, that the
files that are used to run FileMaker are not all hidden away, and so
you are seeing a bunch of files that should be hidden in the
background. All of those files do not concern you. Just ignore them.

OpenMeMac, on the Mac, is the only file that matters to you!

Tell us when you succeed in opening SignBank with the password, and I
will continue the lessons...

Cherie...could you open SignBank on your school's computer now? On
Windows you open the file OpenMeWindows...

See attached instruction...