Editing SignWriting Literature, email overload and schedules ;-)

Cherie Wren cwterp at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jul 8 14:23:02 UTC 2006

Cherie...are you able to use Firefox on
> your home computer
> over the weekend?

I don't have enough memory left on this computer ...
I plan on buying a new computer within the next year,
but right now I can't do it here at home.    I also
don't have MS Publisher here at home, and thats what I
do most of my 'offline' things in, because it
manipulates images SO much better than Word.

I would like to figure out SignBank, since you can
print from that.  Does it also not work on IE?
Because I've never gotten it to work right...

cherie