Firefox and Thunderbird for SignWriting projects

Tue Jul 11 00:16:45 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
July 10, 2006

I am glad you like Thunderbird, Bill. I am still
learning it. Right now, I have not figured out how
to do certain things that we can do in the Mac
Mail program...I could always copy and paste into
Mac Mail, and I could also drag and drop, but
Thunderbird is not letting me drag and drop at
this moment... so maybe I need to setup my
preferences differently ;-)

There are some cool new features in Thunderbird
that I really like...like viewing your messages
vertically, to the right, while going through the
list of messages left...very powerful!

Val ;-)