I need an arrow

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jun 21 19:16:21 UTC 2006

> On Jun 21, 2006, at 12:09 PM, CWren at doe.k12.ga.us wrote:
> Someone new to this stuff (like me back then) couldn't tell where
> one symbol starts and another one stops, and thats why I thought
> the surface symbol would be the perfect solution.

Actually, Cherie, I suspect for all  of us, we cannot know what we
are reading, if the two symbols hide each other! So because you could
not read it, I changed it to the English in this diagram, and I thank
you! I think it is easier to read for all of us!

The Grasp Symbol makes it clear the two hands are grasping each other
without the Surface Symbol...but the hands are also written separated
from each other so we can see each symbol clearly...your feedback is
appreciated!