I need an arrow

Wed Jun 21 19:22:23 UTC 2006

I hope someone can give you feedback on this sign, Cherie - I have to
go ...and will be back online in 24 hours...

but I am having trouble reading this sign...so it needs to be re-
worked...

Does someone have time to try to give feedback on this sign? Doesn't
the white-palm-5 hand have to be flopped?

Val ;-)