BELGIUM (FRENCH) : News

Deaf Action Committee for SW dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Thu Jun 15 06:35:44 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
June 14, 2006

Hello Thierry and everyone in French- Belgium!
I got so much email today, that I just now noticed this great report
from Belgium! Thank you, Thierry, for reporting to us. And, as
members of our SignWriting Literacy Project, I plan to send you some
materials, plus create a web page about your schools and
students...so there is much ahead...I got behind and I am sorry about
that...I guess the new school year will be the time for me to send
you our materials...

It is late at night here, while you are just waking and starting your
day...you are in the next day....which will be my tomorrow....while I
am in your "last night"... kind of poetic ;-)

It is hard to believe that while it is light where you are, it is
dark where I am...we are on the other side of the world from each
other....and yet the internet brings us together!

So close and yet so far, as they say!

I plan to study your message below in detail and answer tomorrow,
California time...Thanks so much for this report!

Val ;-)