I need an arrow

CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US
Wed Jun 21 18:25:31 UTC 2006

[[The only minor spelling for this sign at the start point (both hands)
doesn?t need the gaps.]]

You don't -need- the gaps, but they aren't -wrong-...  so is the rule that
if you don't need them you don't use them? In cases like this where the
hands are in the intersection of the floor plane and the wall plane, do
you always choose the wall plane handshapes?  They do look better...
::grin::  When choosing which plane, I often look at where my forearms
are... in this case, my forearms told me to use the hands with gaps...

---------------------------------
Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.

"Gallant, Philippe" <PGallant at mercydesmoines.org>
Sent by: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
06/21/2006 02:03 PM
Please respond to
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
cc

Subject
RE: [sw-l] I need an arrow

Cherie,

Looks great!  The only minor spelling for this sign at the start point
(both hands) doesn?t need the gaps.  So I created the fourth one like
this:

Hope this helps?

Philippe "Philip" Gallant
Cultural Advocacy Health Services Coordinator
Mercy Medical Center
Interpretation Services Department
           VOICE:  (800) 717-2761
               TTY:  (515) 643-SIGN (7446)
               FAX:  (515) 643-2859
VIDEOPHONE:  pgallant.mercydesmoines.org