ASL "While You Were Out" Pad

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Thu Jun 22 17:29:00 UTC 2006

I hope you won't mind us sharing this with you all. Pass It On
Services, as a way to promote SignWriting and raise funds for our
organization, has developed a "While You Were Out" pad in ASL. I have
attached an image of the message pad to this email. During our NAD
workshop, we will give away one pad to each participant as something to
take home. Also, we will be giving them out during NAD Conference to
people as we talk to them about SignWriting in the halls or whatever.
We will also be posting information on our website for purchasing
quantities of the message pad sometime today. In appreciation for your
support of SignWriting, Pass It On Services will waive shipping costs
for current members of the SignWriting list. We hope this example of a
commonly used form will help others in our Deaf community see ways in
which we can use our ASL to do everyday work.

Thanks,

Stuart Thiessen
Pass It On Services