ASL signers...please read this and give your response...

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Thu Mar 9 18:30:00 UTC 2006

Steve,
Could a person have two SignPuddles up at that same time on two
different webpages and be able to transfer between puddles?   That would
allow easy update of the newer signpuddle, as suggested in an earlier
email.   On the other hand, could a graphic only sign be inadvertently
dragged and dropped in the newer signpuddle?

Bill