ASL signers...please read this and give your response...

Thu Mar 9 19:10:36 UTC 2006

Hi Bill,

You can not drag and drop between puddles.  And you can no longer add
graphic only signs to any puddle dictionary.

You can copy signs between dictionaries by using the Dictionary Editors
screen.  Search for a sign and press Copy.  Then select the flag for the
target dictionary.  This does not work with graphic only signs.

-Steve