ASL signers...please read this and give your response...

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 10 11:28:16 UTC 2006

Or maybe it would be better if the pic signs stay in the same pudle, but
with the 'surname' pic - then they would be awaylable to see, and could be
re-written by the one who wants to use this sign, and thus be (slowly)
changed into new symbols -

just a thought

Ingvild