BLOG in American Sign Language (ASL)

Adam Frost icemandeaf at YAHOO.COM
Sun Mar 12 22:27:46 UTC 2006

I made it so that you don't have to sign in to comment on my blog. So if you don't want to, don't feel forced to.
Adam
www.FrostVillage.com
-----Original Message-----
From: "Valerie Sutton" <sutton at signwriting.org>
Date: 03/12/06 02:32 PM
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: [sw-l] BLOG in American Sign Language (ASL)

SignWriting List
March 12, 2006

BLOG in American Sign Language

Soon we will be able to write web-journals or web-logs (BLOGS) in
written Sign Language!

I went to Adam's BLOG....once I entered in the BLOG area, I signed
up, read Adam's message for the day, and posted a comment back...

We will be able to write our comments in ASL or English!

Anyone can start their own web-journal (BLOG)...They can be in ANY
language...

But Adam's is the first in American Sign Language!