Symbol question

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Wed Mar 22 03:12:53 UTC 2006

Dear Val and SW-list,

I have a question concerning the meaning and use of some of the symbols
– see the attached screen capture (I finally figured out how to do that
:-)):

I think, I understand the symbols in the 1st and 3rd column: 1st column
being movement going on at the same time (like in the recently discussed
ASL sign for “possible”) and 3rd column being alternate movement (like
in riding a bike). But what are the meanings of the other symbols?

Thanks for your answers,
Nana