ASL signers...please read this and give your response...

Fri Mar 10 16:04:27 UTC 2006

Hi Val,

If someone searched for "help", they would get both "help" and
"pic-help".  Maybe, we should use a postfix, so "help" would become
"help-pic".

Don't worry, I'm not going to start anything until we decide what we're
going to do.

-Steve