importing signes from Puddle to Word

Thu Mar 23 20:46:50 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
March 23, 2006

Hello Anny and Everyone!
What operating system are you using, Anny? Is it Mac OS 9, which is
an old operating system? Just curious.

Because guess what! I just did it with Mac OS X. I opened Firefox. I
searched for a sign in SignPuddle. I opened Microsoft Word to a new
document. I then could drag and drop the sign from SignPuddle,
directly into Microsoft Word with no problems!

But I am running a modern version of the Mac Operating system...Drag
and drop is a new software development that came in later
historically, after Mac OS X was developed, so it is not surprising
if you cannot do this from Mac OS 9...

Have you upgraded to Mac OS X yet? smile...It would be great if you can!

Val ;-)