importing signes from Puddle to Word

Thu Mar 23 20:52:15 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
March 23, 2006

Hello Charles and Anny!
This all depends on the specific computer you are using. I cannot use
Internet Explorer, on my machine, for example, but if you can, that
is great!

What operating system are you using, Charles? Windows XP? And what
version of Microsoft Word?

Anyway, even if you cannot drag and drop, you can still bring signs
in, from SignPuddle into Microsoft Word...just in another way. While
in SignPuddle, right-click on the sign, and save it to your desktop.
Then in Microsoft Word, use the Insert Picture from a File command
under the Insert Menu in Microsoft Word, and find the file on your
destop and insert it that way...

So dragging and dropping is a more modern feature, but there are
other ways to get around it and do the same thing...

Val ;-)