importing signes from Puddle to Word

Cherie Wren cwterp at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 24 11:29:41 UTC 2006

I save the document as a display, then right click,
'copy', and 'paste' into the Word (or in my case I
prefer Publisher), document.  Although if I am doing
it that way, its just as easy for me to do it in
signmaker, because then I can move each sign over
after I've done it.  I usually work with three windows
open.  My publisher document, signmaker, and
signpuddle search by words.  I search to see if
someone else has just the sign I want.  If not I make
it, then copy and past the sign into my document.  I
use Internet explorer, and have had no problems with
this method.  It works with Word too, I just prefer
Publisher.

cherie